Kelly Transit normally accepts applications for sub-drivers. If a full time position becomes available, we hire from our sub list first.
Our drivers transport special needs students all over York and Adams Counties. We go from door to door, there are no bus stops. Drivers must be available for am, noon, and pm runs. Also, must be available for summer runs. Drivers may not bring their own children or other family members/friends on their route.
School van drivers must meet the following qualifications:
- Current driver's license
- Clean driving record for the past 5 years
- Must be at least 23 years old with 5 years driving experience
- Annual physical and bi-annual tuberculosis test
- State police child abuse clearance and criminal history check
- Negative drug/alcohol test results
If you interested in applying for employment with Kelly Transit, download and complete the application below and submit by mail, fax or stop by our office.